Sunday, August 15, 2010

I HEART COACH .

Heller .
If you haven't noticed, there has been a little bling-bling added to the left side of my blog. Well, it's my (yet-to-be) poppy garden, powered by Coach.
My Poppy Garden won't grow, unless you tweet #CoachPoppy #iLuffYou . The bigger my Poppy Garden gets, the more Suprises there will be in my garden!


If you spot a Coach bag (like the one right above) or a gift card, it's your LUCKY DAY :D! Also, If I become #1 on the leader board, I GET A $2500 SHOPPING SPREE! Which means, there giveaway WITH COACH PRIZES!
But this can ONLY happen if you keep on tweeting using #CoachPoppy to make all of the patterns grow, or use my #hashtag (#IheartYou) to make that pattern grow OR you can scroll to my Poppy Garden and click on a BLACK poppy and there will be a tweet, READY FOR YOU TO TWEET! :D
So GET TWEETIN'.

No comments:

Post a Comment