Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Buying makeup without going broke .

Hey girls.

As most of you may know, there is a cosmetic brand called Eyes Lips Face  aka E.L.F.

Their stuff is FABULOUS. Well at least the makeup is.
And the prices are SO cheap, it's unbelievable!
EVERYTHING (not including the sets) is UNDER $50 DOLLARS!

INCREDIBLE! I KNOW!

I recently just got a Beauty Encyclopedia in the everyday eye edition at target for $5.
The pigmentation of the eyeshadow was O.K., a LITTLE bit on the chalky side but it's still good-to-go. The eyeliner that came with it was great. it stayed on my eyes for about 5 hours, which is exceptionable. Everything else was good.
I TOTALLY loved it, and I definitely recommended it do my readers, if you are going to middle school or high school this fall.

MAN, I wish I got this when I was in middle school. But I'm going to college in a few weeks... :(

sadface.

Don't forget to tweet my #hashtag, #IheartYou #CoachPoppy!

P.S. E.L.F. is having HUGE Offer with 10 eyeshadowquads with YOUR CHOICE out of 40 colors with orders of $20 or more when you enter the code EGEYEFREE! Event ends 8/23

Ily all! <3 : )

No comments:

Post a Comment