Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best Facial Scrub on da block .

So, a few days ago, I bought the St. Ives Green Tea Scrub from Walmart.
Basically what it does is it clears breakouts & reduces redness(which for some reason I doubted) , like it says on the bottle. It's Oil-Free, and it is a salicylic acid acne medication with 100% natural green tea (and of course it still has at least SOME chemicals in it..) It's formulated without Parabens and Phthalates, it's not tested on animals, and does not contain animal ingredients.
The directions were to wet your face a little and put a generous amount of the product on your face, which I did. At first it smells sort of like cucumbers or like olives. Then after I spread the product all over my face, it kind of smelt like melon. It has a little bit of gritty texture in it, which can help take your dead skin off (but not guaranteed).
After three days, I've seen some great improvements to my face. It wasn't a miracle worker, but it did do what it says it should do. And I've seen very few products do that.
So yeah, I'm very happy with results and everything and I TOTALLY recommend this do all the people that are acne-proned like I am. :)

Ily all! <3 :)


Don't forget to tweet! tweet! tweet! For MORE prizes and giveaways! Just click a black poppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment